JilaskraJilaskra

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 8 art Reviews

La liberté guidant le peulple La liberté guidant le peulple

This looks stunning. Was an enormous amount of work right? But it was worth it. awesome :o

FranckM responds:

thank you and yeah it was about 25 hours !

Jazza/Mona Lisa | STYLE-SWAP - challenge of the Month Jazza/Mona Lisa | STYLE-SWAP - challenge of the Month

The idea is pretty awesome xD Looks really cool. You should have worked more. This would have turned out so epic :D

Ouch! Ouch!

Naaw this is to cute for me ♥.♥ love the balloon btw :P

JJColours responds:

Haha aw, thank you. Balloons are so whimsical aren't they? :)

Frozen Summer Frozen Summer

This is sooo amazing :o Love everything about it ♥ especally the colouring ♥_♥

Xavy-027 responds:

Thanks sooo much! All the best for yours too!

Are you still cold? Are you still cold?

Wow this is amazingly well drawn O.O looks really nice
now I'm jealous :P

Fevia responds:

Aw, thank you so much .o.

There is Always Time to Explain There is Always Time to Explain

Wow I really love the style of this :) And I think it looks kinda cute :P

Dear Dad, you will never touch me again. Dear Dad, you will never touch me again.

What? I will be hard for you?! I will be harder for me. This artwork is awesome! :0

Derpynator responds:

I think everypony ( everyone ) thought that thier own art isn't better than others. So iam happy for every pro comment i get. * . *
But in this challenge i saw so much awesome work, i kind of feel sry for Jazza to pick some of thies to win xD It will be hard. So far nearly everypony deserved to win. (;
(\

Fear Fear

This is so damn good :0 Mine is nothing compared with this master piece ;0 Good job and really really well drawn. love it so much...

Alissandra responds:

Thank you! And don't say that, makes me feel guilty! :D I want to inspire others, not discourage! ^^